New Business Development Tool!
We've just released our new opportunity tracking and management system called OppsTracker™.
This easy to use system will help you decide which opportunities to pursue by automatically establishing
Requirements, Go/No-go decision
matrices, and common Tasks.
Program synopsis and contact information is automatically imported into OppsTracker™,
allowing you to monitor the entire life-cycle of the opportunity from solicitation to final award.
Your company will make better informed business decisions on all programs and opportunities that you track.
- One-click retrieval from sources like FedBizOpps, SBA, OnVia, GovWin, Dodge, ePipeline, and more...
- Automatic addition of opportunity Requirements, Go/No-go Decision Matrices and Tasks with Gantt charts
- Seamless two-way integration with Outlook (and/or Exchange Server) including Contacts, Messaging, Tasks, Journal entries and reminders
- Store notes, attachments, addendums, appointments, meetings, messages and ALL correspondence for each opportunity
- Collaborate between multiple users
- Concurrent user licensing
- Integration with GFS and other proposal management systems
- Optional CRM Module: Market yourself to other firms with automatic letters and messaging
We've set up free online training sessions that explain exactly how this system works:
These sessions only last about 15 minutes, there's no obligation, and will cut right to the heart
of the systems' many unique features and how to use them.
You'll be surprised by how much time and money a well organized system like
this can save your firm and help you win more business!